Thursday, November 14, 2013

Days 12 through 14

Day 12: I am thankful for showers! I guess this goes along with my whole cleanliness obsession, but I really love showers. I sweat SO MUCH when I work out. TMI? Don't care. It's insane. Like, I am drenched. Every time. Since I started my new program (Insanity), I can tell my metabolism is changing dramatically. My body will try and burn calories every chance it gets. Even during the days where the workout isn't quite as intense. It just makes me sweat and sweat and sweat. As a result, I LOVE taking showers. Random. The end.

Day 13: I am grateful for my job. No, it isn't my favorite. And yeah, it's crazy stressful and tiring. But I am grateful for the fact that I have a job at all. I'm glad that I get to work and do my part to support my little family. I especially appreciate that my job is exactly what I trained for. I spent 4 years at BYU majoring in elementary education, and I'm glad that I actually get to use my skills and talents in what I do. I feel sorry for those people who major in something and then never end up using that knowledge in their profession. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. For some reason I just feel like personally, I wouldn't feel as accomplished? I don't know how to explain it.

Day 14: I am thankful for chap stick. Man alive, Utah is DRY. Every winter I forget about it until my fingers are all cracked and bleeding. And with these crusty crust lips I got, I just love me some chap stick. Fur real. It is so helpful.

No comments: