Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude

I LOVE NOVEMBER!


I love November because

I LOVE THANKSGIVING!


Seriously, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of all time. Thanksgiving will forever be my "family holiday." It's probably the only day of the year I ever or have ever felt homesick since moving out after high school. One of my greatest dreams would be to spend Thanksgiving with my family every single year. And let's just talk about all that delicious food for a second. HELLO! Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, veggies, pie, stuffing. Best meal of the year by far!

Anyway, since November started, I've been seeing the "30 Days of Gratitude" thing on Facebook again. I keep track of what I'm grateful for every day of the month too. I just keep it on a poster on my fridge instead of on the internet. But I think I've decided to share it here as well? Just for fun. So here it goes.

Day 1: I am thankful for my husband Keith. I know it may be sappy that he's the first thing I think of, but he truly is the greatest blessing I have and will ever have in my life, so I think it's only fair that he gets the day 1 slot. I am so thankful for his patient, kind, and service oriented personality. I fall in love with him more and more every day, and I am so excited to be with him forever.

Day 2: I am thankful for exercise, especially in the form of team sports (aka FRISBEE). I love that worn out feeling you get after a good work out. It makes me feel strong, happy, healthy, and accomplished. I especially love group sports because I love spending time with my friends. Two of my favorite things (friends and exercise) in one place! What could be better?!?! I so appreciate that my friends are tolerant of my hyperactive behavior and are occasionally willing to help me release some of that energy.

Anywho, by tomorrow I'll probably forget I even posted this, but at least I'm making an attempt... Hooray for November!!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Loved this. Love it when you blog! And Hooray for Thanksgiving!