Tuesday, June 3, 2008

大家好

Well, I wanted to start a blog before I take off to China so I have a convenient way of keeping everyone up to date on what's happening and a place to post all the pictures that I'm inevitably going to take. :-) So I figured, if I plan on starting a blog, why not just start now? Not that there is really a ton going on right now, but I might as well get into the habit of posting on my blog regularly, right?

Well, on Sunday, I was called to be the Ward Activities Chairman. Basically what that entails is planning FHE every week and making sure it all goes ok. And luckily, absolutely NOTHING is planned for next Monday! Yeppie! And I need to find a few more people for the Activities Committee. OH, and I get to give a talk on church this Sunday. It's all good. My boss is out of town this week, so I'm working his schedule... 6:00-3:00 every day. Well, I do get Thursday off, but basically, I have a rather full week this week. But at least I'm not sitting at home doing nothing! Well, I need to get into town to cash my first pay check (I work at Murfin's Market, the local grocery store) before the bank closes. I hope you all enjoy the wonderful ramblings which I'm going to post on here. And please, PLEASE, leave your comments. That, in my opinion, is the best part about blogs. 改天在寫!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay! Welcome to blog land, Keither! I'm super excited for your trip to China. You best post millions and millions of pictures and stories. :)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Hurray! This will help you keep your pictures organized too. Cause it tells you the date and time you posted. Good idea keither. And I think the name of your blog fits GREAT!

Unknown said...

Keith! I'm bored and a stalker so here I am. :) My sister was on that very activities committee when she went here, and that's how she met Courtney (he was on it too) and they ended up married! Moral of the story? I'll let you figure that one out. This is cool, I'm excited for you and your busy life!!

Caty said...

I used to have that calling! Glad it's you and not me! I mean... it was the best time ever... :-P

Anonymous said...

You're right! Leaving comments is the best part about blogs. So, post more stories :D