Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Taiwan

Holy cow! I'm in TAIWAN! Crazy, I know. So many great things going on. So many awesome people. So many amazing places. I remembered why it was that I fell so in love with Penghu, I've gotten in touch with people I had forgotten about and hung out with old friends that I still keep in contact with. I really don't have much time, but basically, life is good and I'm still alive. Stories and pictures either when I get back home on Sunday, or the next day on Monday. Love ya!

4 comments:

Garry the Jeweler said...

yeah!
Keith is still alive and planning on comming home.

Sarah said...

can't wait to see you again!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Normally I dread the drive from here to moms... but I can't wait! You better have some good stories for me :D

Laura Willis said...

We can't wait to see you.
Travel safe.
Have fun with Diane, tell her hi from all of us.