Sunday, November 9, 2008

As Requested... Some Pictures

Well, here are some pictures...





Now here's the story:
We were on the train from Luoyang to Xi'an. I happened to be wearing the Shaolin Temple shirt that I bought while I was in Luoyang. Seeing my shirt, this dude who walks around the train selling stuff saw it and he came up like he was going to attack me. So I asked if he knew Kungfu. Of course, as you can see, he told me that he does know Kungfu and he proceeded to "teach" me some moves. It was pretty funny. We were just hanging out in the isle on the train doing all of this Kungfu. It made my day. But not quite as much as the day that I was actually in the Shaolin Temple show. That was an amazing day.

6 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Hurray! Pictures! Well did he end up beating you up? Or did you get him? Thats fun. I wish I knew chinese.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

by the way, who took the pictures, unless you were using your ninja powers and were taking the pictures with your feet, someone else must have taken them. So who was it?

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Oh have you seen Kung Fu Panda? We just bought it with survey money. I think you'll love it. If you still haven't seen it remind me to bring it with us when we come for Christmas. Love ya!

Garry the Jeweler said...

Well it looks like our little Keithy has turned out to be (can we say?) a tough guy. Maybe he's just a show off. It looks like you were really having a lot of fun.

Keith said...

Well, the pictures are in reverse order, therefore the top picture is actually the last one. And as you can plainly see, I have him in a head lock, thus, I won. :-) And it was Matt, my room mate who took the picture. I stole the pictures from him when I was looking at the pictures that he took of our trip.

And yes, I have seen, and love Kungfu Panda. Two thumbs up. :-D

Sarah said...

Gee, were you having a good time? I can't tell by the HUGE grin on your face. :) We just saw kung Fo Panda last night for the first time. I haven't laughed that hard in a movie, of any kind for a VERY VERY long time. It was AWESOME, full of awesomeness.
"I've only see paintings of that painting" ha ha ha