Monday, January 17, 2011

Isn't She So Cute!?

I gave a talk in church yesterday, so Julie came to watch me.  I'm pretty sure I ended up putting half the congregation to sleep, but there were a few people that came up to tell me that they really appreciated my talk, so I guess it wasn't all bad.  Anyway, after church, Julie was just hanging out at my place.  We made baked potatoes and chicken for lunch with Nanc and it was good.  Mmm.... I love food.  Anyway, as we were making the food, I had to go home teaching.  When I got back and walked through the door, Julie was on my computer and she had a guilt look.  I knew she had been up to something, but it was food time.  I didn't get back on my computer for another few hours.  But when I did there were 10 notes on my screen from her, all telling me why she loves me.  Anyway, Julie is really adorable, isn't she?

2 comments:

Marisa said...

hahaha, caught red handed. Thats so fun.

Sheri said...

Awww, cute!