Friday, March 13, 2009

Folk Dance

These are a few videos of some of the dances we have been doing in folk dance. I have a tendency to forget the names of the dances though... But the dance is still tons of fun!

I'm the second person in the line on this dance.



Third from the end on this one...



I actually remember the name for this dance... Hambo. It's lots of fun. It's somewhat similar to Vianese Waltz, but still different. I've spared you the whole song (I swear, it's half an hour long), but this should be enough to get the point...



And last, but not least, this is our Russian dance. I don't know what the name for it actually is, we just call it our Russian dance. This is the one that we are going to do for the Spring Festival of Nations on April 1. We just finished choreographing it today, and it's a work out! Hopefully someone will get a video of it when we are in our costumes so I can post the whole thing then. But until then, this will have to suffice. :-)

2 comments:

Garry the Jeweler said...

it looks like you are having a great time.
Lilly says she misses you so much.

Sheri said...

Very cool dances. Thanks for posting the videos!