Friday, June 24, 2011

Announcements!

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to let you all know that Julie and I are getting our announcements printed right now.  We should have them by Wednesday of next week or so.  I know that some of you have already given us your information, but if you would like to make sure you get an announcement, please fill this form out!  We will put an announcement up on here, but if you would like one emailed to you or a printed copy of it, just make sure you fill out that form.  We have it set up so when you fill it out, it will populate a spreadsheet for us, thus making it TONS easier to organize all of the names and address of people who want an announcement.

Also, I apologize for being such a horrible blogger...  I have been having a pretty good summer so far, in case you were wondering.  It would, obviously, be better if Julie were here, but there are only 43 days left till we're married!  I'll try to post some overdue updates soon...  But I have found that instead of being overly productive, I've just come to wish that the summer would end and Julie and I could just get married already.  I have been reading a lot of books lately.  Lots of good books too.  I'm not sure if I'm enjoying the books themselves or the escape from being alone out here more.  Whichever one it is, it has been nice to read so many good books.  And I still have some I need to read.  Thanks Mom and Dad for the book!  Oh, and thanks Riss for the cook book!  I'm sure I'll be using it lots...  Mmmmm....

Anyway, I think I'll wrap this up before I start rambling on about nothing and taking up pages and pages with nothing interesting to report.  :-D  Hopefully I'll update you soon!

No comments: