Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Christmas Around the World, Finally!!!

Here's the dance I did for Christmas Around the World back in December.  Sorry for the wait.  I just got my computer back today and I had to reload everything because they had to replace my hard drive for whatever reason.  I'll copy the DVD and either mail it home or just send it home with Mom and Dad after they come out for my graduation for those of you interested in watching the entire performance, not just my dance.  But at any rate, here's the video!

3 comments:

ZolaWillis said...

Keith, I loved every part of this program. That looks like so much fun. So hapy to hear about your engagement.!!!! Love you Grandma Willis

Garry the Jeweler said...

Way fun video Keith. It's about time we got to see it.

Sheri said...

So cool! Were you were one of the lucky boys who got to wear a skirt instead of pants?

I love traditional dances.