Sunday, April 4, 2010

Folk Dance

Well, I haven't exactly been very good at updating you all on what's going on with me. Well, this has been fun semester, mostly :-D. As far as folk dance goes, I have been having SO much fun! I've got some really good friends that I've made on my team and it's really just been a blast. We did a really fun dance for our end of the semester performance Spring Festival of Nations. It was a Hutzel dance from the mountainous region of Ukraine. One of my friends posted a video of it on facebook, but I know not everyone has facebook, so someone else posted a different video on youtube. I hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW!! That was AWESOME!! Man, you really do get a work out don't you! Only thing is it was hard to pick you out. But I think I saw you. You were the one in the red pants right? :)

Curtis said...

Hey it was a fun year, eh? Hope to see you around.