Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year

Well, I'm back in Provo now. A HUGE thanks goes out to Aunt Terri for picking me up from the airport and taking me down here to Provo! THANKS A TON! Well, I got here with no problems. I got moved into my new apartment and have, so far, meet 2 of my 5 room mates. One of them is from Hong Kong and is going to the English Language Center. He seems pretty cool. The other room mate is from California, the Bay Area, he said. But, being me, I don't remember either of their names at the moment. It will probably not be until late next week before I can actually remember their names, if we are lucky.

So, I went up to campus to talk to a counselor to figure out my schedule and what not, then I realized that everything on campus is closed the 1st AND 2nd... Grr... So I'll just have to go back tomorrow, no big deal. But I did go and get myself a few things I wasn't able to take on the plane. I have my bags all unpacked, but not exactly organized. So that's what I get to do later this evening. But I did go over to DI and get myself a bike for $15! I think it was only $10 2 years ago when I got my last bike. But this one had a lock with it and the tires actually hold air. So as of right now, I have a working bike for only $15, no complaints here!

I know that this isn't exactly in any sort of order, except for the order that things come to my head. But anyway. I had TONS of fun at the Guison New Year Party. It was AWESOME! I saw SO many people that I haven't seen for EVER! It was tons of fun. People that I haven't seen for 4 months, people I haven't seen for 4 years (perhaps even more) and everything in between. It was a great way to end the year. It isn't ever fun to say good bye to great friends, but I am excited to be back here in Provo. Well, back at BYU at least. I'm really excited to start over. New year, new apartment, new room mates, new ward, pretty much everything is new. It's a great time get rid of old habbits and start new ones. Anyway, I'll post more later after I actually get to see what my ward is like and after I figure out what the heck I'm going to do about my classes this semester. Later!

1 comment:

Laura Willis said...

All over the world and back home for a minute and gone again. Thank you for writing and taking us with you in a special inexpensive way.
Great deal on the bike. Nothing will beat your suit, but that was really good. I am surprised that the tires hold air too.
Good luck with everything.